About This Work
Square and elegant, Vivo's smooth lines and walnut cover convey a vintage ethos. A tribute to the 1970s, Vivo reflects the ever-present chic and futuristic hopes that permeated that decade. The golden sequence of its clockwork floats in elegant contrast to the clock’s gleaming black background, simultaneously harnessing the complexity of timekeeping and the timelessness of minimalist design.
A 30-day spring driven barrel drives a 2/3 second Invar pendulum, Graham deadbeat escapement and elegantly minimal set of 24kt yellow gold plated gears. The 24kt and rhodium plated hands occupy the space in front of the glass plate, while the movement exists closely behind. Arbors, columns & brushes are mirror polished. View technical specs for complete details.
It is important to remember that many of the body materials can be customized. The 80lb structure is housed in a high gloss lacquered walnut case. A flame-hardened black pearl crystal back plate and central crystal hour indicator accentuate the stainless steel, rhodium and 24kt gold clockwork. An extraclear crystal separates the clock hands from the movement assembly.
Alessandro wants each patron to have the option to own a unique edition. Although the mechanics and size of the movement cannot be customized, most of the design elements can (beyond what is shown). Please contact Kirk for material samples and more information.
Established and based in Milan, Meccaniche Orologi Milano (M.O.M.) is a small family-run studio. M.O.M.'s exquisite works finely balance contemporary and classical design, horological innovation and tradition, and Italian artistry. The works are custom built for you today with the skill and ingenuity to last generations. M.O.M. was founded in 2016, by Alessandro Rigotto. A native of Milan, Alessandro is a member of the prestigious Horological Academy of Independent Creators (AHCI).
- Designed by Gianfranco Barban & Lorenzo Di Giovanni, Varese Italy
- Engineered by Alessandro Rigotto, Varese Italy
- EDITION SIZE
- Editions can be customized and unique.
- Hour and minute hands
- Dimensions: 29.5h x 29.5w x 5.9d in (75 x 75 x 15 cm)
- Weight: 82lbs (37kg)
- 5400 beats per hour
- 24kt yellow gold plated gears
- 24kt yellow gold and rhodium plated hands
- One-side pushing extremely asymmetric crutch
- Graham deadbeat escapement
- 2⁄3 second Invar pendulum, steady to temperature changes
- Mirror-polished stainless bushes welded to the crystal plate
- 30-day spring driven barrel
- High gloss lacquered walnut case
- Flame-hardened black pearl crystal back plate and central crystal hour indicator
- Extraclear frontal crystal glass plate
Quick Help & Manual
Coming soon. Please contact us.
- Pre-Sale Questions