Clock Forward promotes & sells works of art that tell time in innovative ways.
We are a growing specialty site showcasing clocks from around the world that embrace 'The Art of Time.' We work directly with our clock artists to assist in sales, seek out new marketing ideas & relationships and provide exceptional technical support & customer service—from pre-sale questions to when your clock eventually requires maintenance (as all clocks do). When working with Clock Forward, you will have one primary contact: the owner. Your purchase directly supports a community of artists and encourages the incubation and success of future time innovators.
- Introduce clock collections to new audiences online and in public spaces
- Market locations where customers can see clocks in person
- Form relationships with professionals within the design & luxury industries
- Enrich documentation of clocks
- Grow a marketplace and awareness through cross-selling kindred works
- Encourage and support new 'Art of Time'—from concept to retail
- Provide expert customer service by working closely with manufacturers
- Collaborate with manufacturers sharing expertise to improve online marketing & presence
- Feature unique & inspiring works irrespective of price
St Mark's Clock by Giovan Paolo Rainieri (Venice, Italy)
The concept for Clock Forward was conceived by Kirk Fanelly, with 20 years of online marketing & web design experience, while building & managing an online business for a store selling QLOCKTWO alongside home décor and jewelry lines. He shared the German 'word clock' with interior designer and architect friends and was surprised his senior design contemporaries were unfamiliar with the brand. He found similar results when introducing other clock manufacturers. Clock Forward was conceived from a necessity for better marketing efforts to introduce these works to the art & design community and the need for more clocks that tell time in unconventional ways. Clock Forward strives to advance this genre of important work and appropriately align it with contemporary art instead of novelty.
To us, luxury means exemplary customer support. When you contact Clock Forward, you will deal directly with the owner, Kirk. He is also an accomplished painter with similarly 20 years of experience in fine art, and studies at Brown, RISD and Yale. His work is found in collections across the world. Kirk brings professional and personal connections with art & design and gallery communities—with an emphasis on the Southeast U.S. His art can be found at kirkfanelly.art »