Measuring 35.4” x 35.4”, the QLOCKTWO LARGE has 4x the surface area of its CLASSIC sibling. The LARGE is suited well for larger residential or commercial spaces. It consists of a white lacquer wood clock matrix body with adjustable brilliant LED technology and Front Cover, that together, light up words to tell time. The text displays time in 5-minute increments, while 4 perimeter dots light up to signify the 1-4 minutes in-between. Front Covers are available in over 20 different languages in stainless steel with laser cut letters in a variety of finishes from custom PMS/RAL powder coated to 24k gold leaf covered, raw iron, hand-rusted steel and vintage copper. Like any work of art, QLOCKTWO slows down time and is a pleasure to observe and contemplate.
Unlike the CLASSIC and TOUCH models, LARGE Front Covers are bolted in place. Although LARGE Front Covers can be replaced, it's not a simple task and requires a skilled professional. Once wall-mounted, the display settings can be controlled by a infrared remote control.
All QLOCKTWO products are Handmade in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany. QLOCKTWO is DIN EN ISO 9001 certified and is the recipient of numerous contemporary design awards including: Iconic Awards: Innovative Interior, iF Product Design Award, ADCE Gold Award, and Red Dot Design Award.
- QLOCKTWO LARGE
- Handmade in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany
- Includes: QLOCKTWO LARGE including front cover, wall bracket, instructions, wall-mounting template, 10 mounting screws (matching wall plugs for various conditions are available at specialist shops), AC power adapter with DC-connector for 18 V socket, power plug and strain relief and power supply, cable, AC power adapter and junction box (for power supply via a direct power outlet from the wall), strain relief tape for external power supply unit, infrared remote control, microfibre cleaning cloth, cotton gloves
- Body constructed of wood, white lacquer, with front cover: 35.4 x 35.4 x 1.4 in (90 x 90 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: approximately 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Ambient temperature: 59° - 86° F (15° - 30° C) *Do not place in bathrooms, outdoors, or high humidity areas.
- Precision: ±8 seconds/month
- Languages (require matching front cover): CA Catalan, CH Swiss German, CN Chinese (standardized/traditional), CZ Czech, D2 German (alternative display), D3 German (Swabian dialect), D4 German (alternative display), DE German, DK Danish, E2 English (alternative display), EN English, ES Spanish, FR French, GR Greek, HE He/liew, IT Italian, JP Japanese, NL Dutch, NO Norwegian, PE Portuguese, RO Romanian, RU Russian, SE Swedish, TR Turkish
- Plug socket or direct power (see manual)
- Power Supply Input: 18 V - 1.2 A
- Plug: Input: 100 V − 240 V ~ 50 /60 Hz 2 A, Output: DC 18 V - 2.33 A
- FRONT COVER VARIANTS
- *Unlike CLASSIC & Touch models, LARGE Front Covers are bolted in place. It is possible to interchange them, but it is not a quick process and requires a skilled professional.
- STAINLESS STEEL stainless steel, brushed, laser-cut letters
- BLACK PEPPER (RAL9005), WHITE PEPPER (RAL9016), RED PEPPER (RAL3020), GREY PEPPER (RAL7037) stainless steel, powder-coated, matt, laser-cut letters
- CUSTOM COLOR stainless steel, powder-coated, matt, individual special color RAL, laser-cut letters
- CREATOR'S EDITION RUST raw steel, hand-rusted, laser-cut letters
- CREATOR'S EDITION GOLD stainless steel, covered with gold leaf, laser-cut letters
- CREATOR'S EDITION RAW IRON raw steel, laser-cut letters
- CREATOR'S EDITION VINTAGE COPPER stainless steel, patinated copper surface, laser-cut letters
Please contact us for additional support.