Interchangeable 17.7” x 17.7” QLOCKTWO CLASSIC Front Cover. This Front Cover is compatible with any QLOCKTWO CLASSIC clock matrix body*. CLASSIC Front Covers are available in over 20 different languages in either QOLOR polished acrylic glass or stainless steel with laser cut letters in a variety of finishes.
Front Covers are held in place with magnets, and are easily interchanged. The CLASSIC matrix body is compatible with any Front Cover in any language*—just purchase one clock and achieve a different look or language at a fraction of the cost.
All QLOCKTWO products are Handmade in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany. QLOCKTWO is DIN EN ISO 9001 certified and is the recipient of numerous contemporary design awards including: Iconic Awards: Innovative Interior, iF Product Design Award, ADCE Gold Award, and Red Dot Design Award.
*except Arabic (due to technical reasons)
**Gold, Silver/Gold and Platinum finishes should be wall-mounted only
- QLOCKTWO CLASSIC STAINLESS STEEL FRONT COVER
- Handmade in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany
- Includes QLOCKTWO CLASSIC Creator's Edition Front Cover only
- Compatible with all CLASSIC clock matrix bodies (except Arabic)
- 17.71 x 17.71 in (45 x 45 cm)
- Laser cut stainless steel
- Front Covers are compatible with free-standing base (except Gold, Silver & Platinum variants) or wall mounting
- Languages variants (these are programmed into all CLASSIC models): CA Catalan, CH Swiss German, CN Chinese (standardized/traditional), CZ Czech, D3 German (Swabian dialect), DE German, DK Danish, EN English, ES Spanish, FR French, GR Greek, HE He/liew, IT Italian, JP Japanese, NL Dutch, NO Norwegian, PE Portuguese, RO Romanian, RU Russian, SE Swedish, TR Turkish
- STAINLESS STEEL EDITION FRONT COVER VARIANTS
- BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL stainless steel, brushed, laser-cut letters
- BLACK PEPPER (RAL9005), WHITE PEPPER (RAL9016), RED PEPPER (RAL3020), GREY PEPPER (RAL7037), stainless steel, powder-coated, matt, laser-cut letters
- CUSTOM COLOR stainless steel, powder-coated, matt, individual special color RAL, laser-cut letters