The TOUCH circuit board with integrated LEDs is the latest generation release (including FLASHSETTER App compatibility). The service includes parts & labor and return shipping (North America only).
PLEASE READ & CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING
You likely will need to replace your TOUCH circuit board if LEDs have begun to go out or it no longer receives power. If all LEDs appear to be working, it is very likely your TOUCH is in the wrong language mode. A power outage or storm may cause this.
A. NOTHING IS WORKING AND/OR LEDs ARE OUT:
Please email us to get your beloved TOUCH working again.
B. IF LEDs ARE WORKING:
1. Make sure your Front Cover is installed correctly. The cord attaches at the bottom back, so the Front Cover on the opposite side should be facing up. This is an easy mistake to make if the Front Cover has been removed.
2. Make sure the language setting is set to the language of your Front Cover.
• Press & simultaneously hold [sun] + [ 5 ] to access language menu.
• Press [sun] repeatedly until the appropriate language version appears.
• The language currently set is shown in capital letters (English = EN).
• Press  to save the new language and exit language menu.
3. If you are having trouble with the language setting, please schedule a video call with us. We know this can be tricky and we are here to help.
- QLOCKTWO TOUCH - Circuit Board/LED Replacement
- Please contact us for more details.
Please contact us for additional support.
Please call 1-704-981-0636 or submit the form below to inquire about QLOCKTWO TOUCH - Circuit Board/LED Replacement.