Custom Color QLOCKTWO CLASSIC models are made to order in Germany. Delivery time is 6-8 weeks. We realize this can be a long wait and are happy to ship an in-stock Acrylic Glass Front Cover of your choosing so you can install and enjoy your CLASSIC while you wait on your stainless steel custom color powder coated Front Cover. 210 colors can be selected from an RAL K5 Classic Color Fan Deck (semi matte). We've selected a few samples to inspire you. RAL is a German color system for industrial & product design. We can approximate from Pantone, but can't match it exactly. We recommend buying a RAL color fan deck available for sale on our website. You can return the color fan deck for a full refund after picking your color and ordering any QLOCKTWO model. Or, simply select 'Custom Color', check out now, and we will send you the RAL K5 Classic Color Fan Deck for you to complete your order. *Custom Color Front Covers can not be returned for a full refund.
Measuring 17.7” x 17.7”, the QLOCKTWO CLASSIC consists of a clock matrix body with adjustable brilliant LED technology and interchangeable Front Cover, that together, tell time with words. The text displays time in 5-minute increments, while 4 perimeter dots light up to signify the 1-4 minutes in-between. Front covers are available in over 20 different languages in either QOLOR polished acrylic glass, or stainless steel with laser cut letters in a variety of finishes. Like any work of art, QLOCKTWO slows down time and is a pleasure to observe and contemplate.
You only need to purchase one clock matrix body to use any language or style CLASSIC Front Cover*. Front Covers may be purchased separately. Front Covers are held in place by magnets and are easily interchanged. View our detail images to see the differences between the acrylic glass and stainless steel surfaces. Having lived with each, we love both options and our best advice is that it is a matter of preference which variant(s) you will enjoy most. Please contact us with any pre-sale questions.
QLOCKTWO CLASSIC can be displayed on a table top with the included acrylic base** or as a wall clock. When wall-mounted, the CLASSIC's power cord can be displayed as a design element (different modern colors are available) or hidden by wiring directly into a power line.
All QLOCKTWO products are Handmade in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany. QLOCKTWO is DIN EN ISO 9001 certified and is the recipient of numerous contemporary design awards including: Iconic Awards: Innovative Interior, iF Product Design Award, ADCE Gold Award, and Red Dot Design Award.
*except Arabic (due to technical reasons)
**Metamorphite, Gold, Silver/Gold and Platinum finishes should be wall-mounted only
- QLOCKTWO CLASSIC
- Handmade in Schwäbisch Gmünd, Germany
- Includes: QLOCKTWO CLASSIC matrix clock body, Front Cover, 84" white textile power cord, acrylic stand, wall mount & hardware, AC power adapter with DC-connector for 18 V socket, power plug, AC power adapter and junction box (for power supply via a direct power outlet from the wall), instruction manual, microfiber cloth, cotton gloves (stainless steel models)
- Body constructed of wood, white lacquer, with front cover: 17.71 x 17.71 in (45 x 45 cm)
- Weight: approximately 10.5 lbs (4.8 kg)
- Wall bracket: 9.45 x 9.45 in (24 × 24 cm)
- Acrylic glass base for free-standing version: 5.5 x 5.5 in (14 × 14 cm) *Not compatible with Creator's Edition Metamorphite, Gold, Silver/Gold & Platinum variants
- Ambient temperature: 59° - 86° F (15° - 30° C) *Do not place in bathrooms, outdoors, or high humidity areas.
- Precision: ±8 seconds/month
- Programmed languages (*require matching front cover): CA Catalan, CH Swiss German, CN Chinese (standardized/traditional), CZ Czech, D2 German (alternative display), D3 German (Swabian dialect), D4 German (alternative display), DE German, DK Danish, E2 English (alternative display), EN English, ES Spanish, FR French, GR Greek, HE He/liew, IT Italian, JP Japanese, NL Dutch, NO Norwegian, PE Portuguese, RO Romanian, RU Russian, SE Swedish, TR Turkish
- POWER SUPPLY
- Plug socket or direct power option (see installation manual)
- Input: 5 V 550 mA
- Operating current: 2-3 Watt
- USB power supply: Input: 110 V − 240 V ~ 50 /60 Hz, Output: 5 V 1.0 A
- Included textile power cable (white): 84 in long x .2 in diam. (2 m x 5 mm diam)
- FRONT COVER VARIANTS
- *All Classic Front Cover variants and languages are interchangeable with any Classic clock matrix body, except Arabic.
- QOLOR acrylic glass in 7 different colors
- STAINLESS STEEL stainless steel, brushed, laser-cut letters
- BLACK PEPPER, WHITE PEPPER, RED PEPPER, GRAY PEPPER stainless steel, powder-coated, matt, laser-cut letters
- CUSTOM COLOR stainless steel, powder-coated, matt, individual special color RAL, laser-cut letters
- All CREATOR’S EDITIONS are signed and individually numbered using laser engraving. Each front cover is one of a kind.
- CREATOR'S EDITION METAMORPHITE slate surface
- CREATOR'S EDITION RUST raw steel, hand-rusted & permanently fixed, laser-cut letters are carefully finished
- CREATOR'S EDITION GOLD stainless steel, hand-covered with 24k gold leaf, laser-cut letters
- CREATOR'S EDITION SILVER & GOLD stainless steel, hand-covered 12k white gold leaf with permanently fixed oxidized silver patina, laser-cut letters
- CREATOR'S EDITION RAW IRON raw steel color varies from deep black to blue and anthracite (near-black, dark gray color), laser-cut letters
- CREATOR'S EDITION VINTAGE COPPER stainless steel, patinated copper surface & permanently fixed, laser-cut letters
- QABLE: Textile cable, in 7 different colors, 137 in long x .2 in diam. (3.5 m x 5 mm diam)
Please call 704-981-0636 or submit the form below to inquire about QLOCKTWO CLASSIC + Stainless Steel + Custom Color.