George Nelson ceramic clock production. Video courtesy Vitra.
Porcelain form with function. Display one or mix and match to show multiple time zones.
GEORGE NELSON CLOCKS
In 1947, the American designer George Nelson was commissioned by Howard Miller to create a collection of clocks. Over the 35 year collaboration, the designers at George Nelson Associates created more than 100 modern time pieces. Although the models shared an absence of numbers, the diversity of their shapes, colors, materials and designs vary greatly. Nelson's archival estate was bequeathed to the Vitra Design Museum in 1986. Vitra began reissuing Nelson Clocks in 1999. There are currently over 20 models (including variants) in production; new pieces are added periodically. Read more about the history of George Nelson Clocks »
Always invest in the well-crafted original; it is a lifelong companion that holds both past significance & future value.
- GEORGE NELSON CERAMIC CLOCKS - MODELS 1, 2 & 3
- Handmade in Poland
- Original George Nelson Clock produced by Vitra
- Model 1 (Light Gray) Dimensions: 7.5h x 3.25w x 5d in. (19h x 8.5w x 12.5d cm)
- Model 2 (Yellow) Dimensions: 8.75h x 3.75w x 6d in. (22h x 9.5w x 15d cm)
- Model 3 (Dark Gray) Dimensions: 6.75h x 3.5w x 6d in. (17h x 9w x 15d cm)
- High quality quartz clock movement
- 1.5v battery powered (included)
- Materials: glazed porcelain, sheet metal hands
Please contact us for additional support.
Please call 1-704-981-0636 or submit the form below to inquire about Ceramic Clocks (Models 1, 2 & 3).